Institute de la Francophonie pour l’Infomatique (VNU IFI)
The Institute was established in 1997 based on the agreement between the government of Vietnam and Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF).Since November 2010, it has been co-anaged by VNU and AUF and became VNU’s affiliated member.
• To offer Master and Ph.D. programs of high quality at the international level conducted in French in the field of Informatics, Information Technology -Communication (ICT);
• To carry out R&D projects in the field of Informatics, Information Technology -Communication (ICT);
• To organize R&D services and consultancy since its establishment, VNU IFIhas links with many partners in the francophone community (France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland) to implement their training and research programs.
• Division of Administrative Affairs;
• Division of Scientific Research & Training;
• MSI Research Laboratory (Computer Modeling & Simulation of Complex Systems).
Consisting of: 19
Since its establishment, VNU IFI has linked with many partners in the francophone community (France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland) to implement their training programs. Since the academic year 2006-2007, VNU IFI has had agreements of dual degrees with University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and the University of La Rochelle. Since January 2009, MSI Research Lab has been a member of the International Laboratory UMI UMMISCO (International Mixed Unit of Mathematical and Computer Modeling of Complex Systems) funded by both IRD and the University of Paris 6.
VNU FRANCOPHONE INSTITUTE FOR INFORMATICS
Building D, 42 Tạ Quang Bửu str., Hai Bà Trưng dist., Hanoi
Tel: (84-4).3869 6017;
Fax: (84-4).3869 4509