VNU University of Economics and Business needs to recruit coordinators of international training programs to work at the Center for International Education and Training (CITE).
- Organize and coordinate the program's training activities since receiving the list of classes from the admission until the graduation
· Discuss to partners about a course schedule.
· Prepare financial regulations, student note, detailed schedules for each course.
· Invite, support lectures and organize courses.
· Prepare testing and graduation procedures for students
- Managing and supporting students of the program:
· Notify and organize the application, ensure that the rules and regulations are fully and seriously complied with.
· Manage and support students in the learning process and former students in the procedures for confirming learning, diplomas and transcripts, etc.
· Receive students' records and complaints, proposing to the Head of the relevant division to have a plan to deal with and directly carry out the work related to this activity.
· Supervise the collection of tuition programs.
· Perform payment procedures for partners and lecturers.
· Develop, update, manage the database of the program as well as the database of lecturers, students, Alumni, learning and teaching materials, partners, legal documents and related regulations.
- Report results periodically and at the request of the manager and director of the Center
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors, Board of Directors.
Application file submitted by soft copy via e-mail email@example.com, the subject of the letter stating "Applying for positions of coordinator for international training programs",
Deadline for application: End of August, 2020.