Following the new orientation, Master in Computer Science, Intelligent Systems and Multimedia specialty combines knowledge from different fields of study in Computer Science (Modeling and Simulation, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Human-Machine Interaction, Software Engineering, etc.).
Advantages of the program
• Double Degree:
1. Diploma of Master of Information Technology issued by VNU in Vietnam
2. Diploma of Computer Science, Engineering in Digital Content in Business issued by the University of La Rochelle in France
• Job opportunities in large IT groups, as well as prestigious universities and research institutes
• Master degree taught and awarded in French, in compliance with the European standards; one of the first two to be labeled "International Training" in Vietnam by the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
• Training since 1995 (25 years of seniority) with over 600 graduates, more than 50% of whom are pursuing doctoral studies in developed countries
2. Specialty in Data Communication & Computer Networks (RSC)
Promotion 2020–2022 (24th promotion)
The Master in Computer Science, Data Communication and Computer Networks specialty combines knowledge from different fields of study (Advanced Storage, Cloud and Virtualization Networks, Network Security, Advanced Networks, Wireless and Mobile Networks, Systems and Network Administration, etc.).
Advantages of the program
- Diploma of Master of Information Technology issued by VNU in Vietnam
- Diploma of Computer Science, Systems, Networks and Virtual Infrastructures issued by the Lyon 1 University in France
- Job opportunities in large IT groups, as well as prestigious universities and research institutes
- Master degree taught and awarded in French, in compliance with the European standards; one of the first two to be labeled "International Training" in Vietnam by the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
- Training since 1995 (25 years of seniority) with over 600 graduates, more than 50% of which are pursuing doctoral studies in developed countries
- The cosmopolitan and professional academic environment with students and stakeholders from several countries
The duration of the Master program exceeds two years (M1 and M2) in 4 semesters, with a total of 123 ECTS in the European system (i.e. 85 credits in the Vietnamese system):
- Master 1: the first two semesters of the Master program constitute the common core providing students with general and advanced training on theoretical and practical aspects of data processing
- Master 2: semester 3 includes UEs specialization and semester 4 is reserved for a five–six-month internship in a company or laboratory (in different countries)
For more program details, see: https://bit.ly/RSCprogramme2020
- Location: 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
2. SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
- La Francophonie scholarships: foreign students will benefit from a housing allowance (in VNU dormitory, excluding charges), and a monthly allowance for a 16-month period. The number of grants is 30 per promotion
- Company grants: awarded to the most outstanding students in class with the support of IFI partner companies. These grants cannot be combined with those of La Francophonie (depending on the agreement between IFI and partner companies each academic year).
Step 1: The digital registration file must be submitted to one of the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com before the specified deadlines.
Step 2: Online submission: http://admissions-apply.vnu.edu.vn/
Step 3: Successful applicants must provide original paper documents upon their arrival in Vietnam
Center for Management of University Programs and Continuing Education, IFI
Room 301, Building G6 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi (Vietnam)
Tel : +84 24 37549505
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Site web: www.ifi.vnu.edu.vn